Dec 24, 2008

sentences ''

When I read these sentences on “ Breaking Dawn “, I was enchanted!

These sentences are totally amazing for me.


I do “


Page 49, Breaking Dawn



“ he kissed me tenderly, adoringly; I forgot the crowd, the place, the time, the reason . . .

Only remembering that he loved me, that he wanted me, that I was his. “


Page 50, Breaking Dawn



“ I will never hurt you again “


Page 98, Breaking Dawn



“ Renesmee, “ I whispered. “ so . . . beautiful. “


Page 372, Breaking Dawn



“ I had found my true place in the world, the place I fit, the place I shined “


Page 524, Breaking Dawn



“ Get Ready “ I whispered to the others. “ it’s starting “


Page 724, Breaking Dawn



“ so it was a combination of things there at the end, but what it really boiled down to was . . . Bella “


Page 742, Breaking Dawn



And I do love this part :


“ Forever and forever and forever, “ he murmured

“ that sounds exactly right to me. “

And then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever.


Page 754, Breaking Dawn



Kevwife


xoxo

0 komentar: