Dec 23, 2008

Tagged-

The Rules:

The rules are simple. Use google image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 7 people.



the age of my next birthday

15 :)


a place I'd like to travel


Scotland for sure :)


a favor
ite place

Swimming pool,haha


a favorite food



Lasagna ( i have the same interest with garfield haha )


a favorite thing

my old phone ( rusak ), i miss it :'(

and my new phone, Nice phone :)


favorite colors


Black and white'


a city I was born & a city that I have ever lived in


i was born in medan :)

but now i lived in East-Jakarta


a nickname I had


Nanas' - Nasya - Nazsia


college
major

East Grand Forks


name of my love


i love my God :)


a bad habit


extravagant


a hobby


swimming :)


wishlist


Succes :)


i Tagged 7 people who was read my blog ;)


Kewife'

xoxo

0 komentar: