Apr 17, 2009

- Adam Lambert

" I'm Not Skerd " - Adam Lambert
" I'm like your boy next door that decided that he wanted to rebel one day. So I'm a nice rebel " - Adam Lambert
" you know what? I have nothing to hide I am who I am and this is about singing " - Adam Lambert
" I black my eyes and I black my hair, so the girls and boys will both stop and stare. " - The Citizen Vein w/Adam
“I don't know about self-discipline, but it'll be signature”-Adam Lambert
"It's all about music, music, music and music " - Adam Lambert
"I Like The Cheerleaders"- Adam Lambert
"I like to just get in bed with a pint of ice cream and dig into some gossip girl. I love that show." Adam top 10 guilty pleasures
"I'll surprise you, I promise" - Adam Lambert
"I am who I am".-Adam Lambert
Adam Lambert on being compared to a Jonas Brother "I'm like the older evil step-brother,"
"I'm just being myself and the fact that people are responding to that.... it just means the world to me" - Adam
"I like to Krump"- Adam

whoaaaa, i don't know why i write this in my blog, maybe just maybe its because i'm in love with him >_____<

0 komentar: