Apr 3, 2009

Feel it!

TUT TURUT TURUT..... TUT..... TUT........DEM DEM.....
You can see me
I'm the only one you can see
You can hear me
I'm the only one you can hear
You can kiss me
Cause I know you love me

Uuuh baby baby you love me
Yes I know
Uuuh baby baby you hurt me
Cause it turns out you don't love me

My heart was shattered into a hundred little pieces
You hurt my heart
And now I will kill you
Uuuh baby taste my revenge

I want to take your heart and throw it away
Let me slice it and cut it and step on it too
You will feel all my anger
You will feel all my pain
Like when you took my heart too
And took it in vain

Uuuh baby baby I hate you
Cause you make my heart sore
Uuuh baby baby now you love me
But now I don't love you anymore

Your heart was shattered into a hundred little pieces
I hurt your heart
But you can't kill me
Because I'm to cool for you

Yeaaah yeahhhhh yeaaaaaaah
YEAAAAAAAAAH!

- Nazsia, Ajanti, Aida -

0 komentar: