Nov 17, 2008

Tag Tag Tag hahahaw

Firstly, describe the current you in 5 words:

~> Funny ( totally haha )
~> Lazy -.-
~> Greedy hoho
~> JonasHolic ;)
~> Kind...


5 things you love about life:

~> Friends
~> Steve
~> JonasBrothers
~> My Family
~> My Food haha

5 famous people you'd love to meet:

~> Demi Lovato
~> Jonas Brothers
~> Albert Einsten
~> Kenichi Matsuyama
~> Nazsia Pertiwi

5 movies you love:

~> Death Note
~> L change the world
~> Transformer
~> Camp Rock
~> Elizabethtown

5 professions you'd love to have:

~> Business woman
~> author
~> no ideaaa
~> a mucisian?
~> hmmmm chef? haha

5 best authors:

1. Ilana Tan ( gosh, her books are amazing!! )
2. J.K Rowling
3. idk
4. idk
5. idk

5 inspirations:

1. My mom
2. my dad
3. Nabi Muhammad
4. Demi Lovato
5. no idea

5 favorite stuff:

~> handphone
~> iPod
~> Notebook
~> books
~> Purity ring

5 things you hate:

~> She
~> He
~> sometimes my mom..
~> sometimes my brother
~> miley cyrus grrr

5 favorite places:

~> Home
~> Apartment
~> Mall
~> my friends house
~> my room

5 girls/guys you are currently liking:

1,2,3,4,5 : Like Steven saputra haha

5 things you wanna improve more about yourself:

MY BAD HABITS

5 things you would take to a deserted island:

~> my handphone
~> food
~> fireworks
~> my sunglasses
~> my candy ;)

5 places you wanna visit:

~> Heaven
~> Los Angeles
~> New Jersey
~> Dubai
~> Japan

5 things you really want:

~> C905 ( amiiin )
~> New Notebook @@~
~> New iPod
~> Go Around the worlddddd
~> Moneeey!

5 songs make you cry most:

1. Don't forget by demi lovato
2. A little bit longer by jonas brothers
3. ost titanic by celine dion
4. idk
5. idk

5 impossible dreams:

nothing is impossible!! haha

5 dreams in the future:

THIN thin THIN -.-



The rules to fill this are:
1) You own a blog where you're gonna post this to,
2) You currently feel bored,
3) You won't skip any question,
4) You're alive, and
5) You're gonna send this to 5 friends to fill these up.


Mona, Lia, Ajanti, Indira, Risel



0 komentar: